____________________________________
Yesterday was the 190807.
In 2 months time,
If everything works out,
Not just my life,
I would know how things would be.
If I succeed,
Not just my smoking,
My life would know its direction,
Whether I would graduate or not.
Funny how God works the word "Patience"
Sometimes we have to wait longer.
Sometimes we just have to act right there.
But as humans,
Occasionally, we are too impluse or we dragged.
The toughest addiction that I have to quit,
Is not the Internet Or my mobile phone.
Not any of the technology things,
It is as simple as drinking & smoking.
Of which, both seem to interlink.
Less smoking = More drinking.
More smoking = Zero drinking.
Funny how my logic are.
On another note,
I never love birthdays.
Or should I say, I never have a decent memory of what a birthday celebration should be.
Most people would have tons of friends, some a few friends, some a family.
Different age periods, they have different type of "wants" in a birthday.
-------------------------------- Post below is my memories, so skip it if you are bored.
For mine.
Prob I remember my first one, at 10?
I went to this "playground" with two friends from Pri 1/2 & I ended up biting my tongue off.
Where I could not enjoy my dinner with the big family at the mountain top japanese tepiyanki.
The Next one was when I was Pri 3/4.
These group of guys, girls, and my sweet Australian neighbour and his "girl" Whom we no longer know where they have gone.
We had water bombs, A bouquet of flower (my first!!) from a japanese boy name Eden, Whom I believe went back to Japan the next year. & silly talks about Titanic, "who to marry" where I met a german Boy 4 weeks later. Neither do I know where he went, But he captured my heart.
The next one would prob be in Trinity.
Where It turned out. :S
But at least I had my greco cheese cake, and remaining candles being lit up at carlton garden with my 'remaining' two friends.
18, was just at Hk. It was still small but memorable with my cus playing his guitar, with Bao calling me from AUS! =) Not the typical clubbing Big Party, most people have upon turning 18.
19, Oh wells. Though certain things are better not remembered.
Yet Mum & sister flew over, with certain good friends coming over for "pot luck"
And I really had 19 candles, where one was a makeshift from my scented candle as we were short of one.
This year?
I have no idea.
It might be my last year here in Melbourne.
No Drinking Party at a club for sure.
Well,
Ill think abt it again,
Since its my last year.
I should really put in an effort to make it "work"